Thursday 15 March 2012

How to follow my progress during the Marathon des Sables

Some of you have been asking how you can follow my progress throughout the MDS.  Well here goes.

On the Darbaroud website http://www.darbaroud.com/uk/html/general/aoi/uk_aoi.php there is a section entitled "LIVE".  Clicking on that will reveal a drop down menu containing the word "POSY".  If you click on that you will be shown the current results.  My race number or "dossard" will be 446.

It is also possible to send messages to me during the race that will be read out to me.  I would really appreciate this and it would really help to boost my morale.  There is information about how to do this on www.darbaroud.com/uk/indexuk.html in the section entitled "Telecommunications during MDS".

No comments:

Post a Comment