Tuesday 31 May 2011

The 6 month gym and spa membership is now available on ricardo.ch

Hi everyone

I have just finished my ricardo.ch account activation and got round to putting the 6 month Holmes Place Zurich gym and spa membership up for auction.  http://www.fr.ricardo.ch/acheter/sport/fitness-et-home-training/autres/6-month-membership-to-holmes-place-zurich-gym-and-spa/v/an645470774/.

I know that anyone who wants to join Holmes Place can just go along and pay at the club directly, but the difference here is that all the money is going to charity, and not a penny to me or to the club itself.  I know if I was going to join I would find it really cool that all my money was going to go to charity, and no one was taking any cut.

The other great thing is that normally you have to join for a minimum of 1 year.  Well here you have the chance to try it out for 6 months to see what you think, and then you can decide whether or not you wish to continue.

If you know anyone who is thinking of joining a gym in Zurich please let them know about this offer and please help to spread the word to anyone you know in the Zurich area.  Even if they are not sporty themselves, they may well know someone who is.

I know how many hits I normally get per day, so I hope to see it go up guys, as you all do your good work and spread the word.  Get those smoke signals going, those jungle drums beating, and pass it on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment